Digestive tract diseases suffer from a low level of public awareness and are sometimes even a taboo subject: nevertheless, they affect a significant proportion of Western populations and can have sometimes dramatic consequences.
Research on these themes is progressing rapidly but there is still a significant lack of funding.
By making a donation to DigestScience, you can help progress research work that is essential for the health of thousands of patients.
Your donation will also help better understand the impact of our diet on our health.
Donations and tax relief
For individual taxpayers registered in France:
- Making a donation to DigestScience enables you to deduct 66% of the amount (up to a maximum of 20% of your taxable income). If this ceiling is exceeded, the excess can be carried over into the following 5 years.
In fact, a 50-euro donation only costs you 17 euros after tax deduction!
- If you are subject to French wealth tax (ISF), you can claim a tax reduction corresponding to 75% of the donation (in cash or listed company shares), up to a limit of 50,000 euros per year. This tax reduction cannot be combined with relief on other taxes.
- Life assurance: you can designate DigestScience as the primary beneficiary or default beneficiary (in the latter case, if the other beneficiaries of your life assurance policy are deceased or cannot be found, you will ensure that the money benefits DigestScience).
- Donations made as part of an inheritance: an heir can donate cash, bonds or shares received from the deceased person. He/she will benefit from inheritance tax relief on the net value of his/her share of the inheritance.
- Donations made under a will: these are fully exonerated from inheritance tax.
For corporate taxpayers registered in France:
A corporate donation makes your company eligible for deduction of 60% of the amount (up to 0.5% of its turnover). Donations in excess of this ceiling can be carried over to claim tax relief in the following five financial years.
In all cases, DigestScience will provide a receipt to send in
with your tax return.
How the donations are used
Donations are fully used to fund research programmes on digestive tract diseases and nutrition.
How to make a donation
Make a donation online
Online donation is easy and fully secure.
To make an online donation via our secure server, just fill out the following online donation form and follow the instructions that you will be given. Please get your credit card number ready.
Make a regular donation by direct debit
With a direct debit donation, you can donate a sum of your choice to the DigestScience Foundation every month. To set up this direct debit from a France-based account, just fill out the following form and send it to DigestScience.
Every year, a tax receipt stating the donated amount will be automatically sent to you.
Make a donation by cheque
To make a donation by cheque (drawn on an account in euros), just fill out the following form and sent it with your cheque to DigestScience.
DigestScience - Parc Eurasanté, 152 rue du Dr. Yersin, F-59120 Loos - France